Congratulations to newest Husky owners

Ak Kurt

Being that Scott was probably involved I would imagine they know about this site.:)

Scott, you just messed those boys up good, they will be playing hookey from work and family events now and will starting hanging around guy's and gals like us now. You are a bad influence!:)

Scott Musser

Administrator
Staff member
Being that Scott was probably involved I would imagine they know about this site.:)

Scott, you just messed those boys up good, they will be playing hookey from work and family events now and will starting hanging around guy's and gals like us now. You are a bad influence!:)

There's nothing I could do to mess them up further. This is aircraft number 8 or 9 or 10....I lost count.

Jim Christian

Congratulations guys. I recognise those smiles. I flew 3.5 hours in my 'new' Husky for the first time last weekend, on a differences training session and can't get rid of my smile! Can't wait to take her from Perth to Wick in the coming weeks to keep her warm in her temporary hangar. Look forward to keeping in touch over the coming years.
Jim

Jim Christian

Hi Kurt,
I'm a Scot. I live in the West Highlands in the village of Arisaig. My friend and I flew the aircraft up from the south of England to Perth a few weeks back, where it completed its annual. Due to the roughness of the land in this area of Scotland I'm looking at building a hangar on a farmer's field forty miles from home. Suitable strips and hangars are at a premium in Scotland and the only place I can secure shelter meantime is in Wick, in the far north of the country. We are now awaiting a break in the weather to allow us to take the Aircraft up to Wick.

Jim

Ak Kurt

Wow, a Husky in Scotland and Ireland on a nice day would be absolutely incredible! I fly over that area frequently in the 787 Dreamliner when flying between London and Chicago, I look down and think how nice it would be to fly a Husky in that area. Keep us posted with pictures Jim.

And remember, as comedian Mike Meyers says in his skits, "If it ain't Scottish, its crap"!

Kurt