airplane ferry Minneapolis to Orlando

Florian

Hey guys,

I will come over from Germany and ferry a friends Cessna 172 from the Minneapolis area to Orlando.
Is there anybody along that route that might be interested in meeting for lunch or dinner?..:)
And if somebody does have good recommendations where to stop for fuel, lunch or a night stop (or just a nice place to visit) I would be interested for sure!...

Most probably I will leave Minneapolis on Dec 27th headed south.

Thanks,

Flo

DogLip

Fellow Dog Lovers!!!

Please help our fellow comrade have an enjoyable adventure while here in the United States (especially those in the associated flight path). Reach out and give a hand!

Best,

DogLip:)

joemcd

Flo,

I am based at C29 just outside of Madison, WI. Unfortunately, I will be traveling during that time period. If your trip gets delayed, please post an update and maybe I can buy you lunch on your way through.

Monroe, WI(KEFT) generally has the best fuel price around.

Have a great trip.

Joe

Flying Forester

Stop in Americus, Georgia (KACJ) for some great hospitality. Tell them Markus sent you.

Borrow the crew car to head into town for a bite at any of the following:

1.) Gladys' (Fried Chicken, Southern Comfort food)
2.) Little Brother's Bistro
3.) Sweet Georgia Bread Co.
4.) Pat's Place (Pizza)

Then after lunch, grab a coffee at Cafe Campesino!

You can thank me later! Unfortunately, I won't be around to host you or show you around, but the southern hospitality is better than my company anyways! :)

Florian

Hey Markus,

thanks for your recommendations. Unfortunately I already arrived in FL on the 29th and didn't see your message till today (beeing back in Germany).

I'm hoping to try these restaurants in the near future when I'm in the area again!...:)

Flo