Calling all Arizona Husky’s

Gust Kalatzes

All, we thought we would see if anyone is interested in meeting up for breakfast or lunch tomorrow here in AZ or Phoenix area!

there are at least 5 of us so far!

thoughts or ideas?

gust

belloypilot

I'm going to the Lori McNicol seminar at Carefree tomorrow morning. Happy to meet up before or after that if you are anywhere near that corner of the valley.

belloypilot

Couldn't be much further from Carefree and still be in the 'valley' :). Oh well. I'm down in that are a few times in the coming week taking aerobatic training at Chandler. Stop by and laugh at me if you'd like.

Meadowlark

Sure.... I'd meet you all for lunch..... If I can ride my motorcycle or drive my pickup...... the Husky is in Montana.

I'll be at SkyRanch this morning for the video conference.

J/C GTF

Meadowlark

I just checked the wx at Great Falls this morning....... 6* warmer at GTF than Carefree but......

Today
Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 63. Windy, with a southwest wind 32 to 41 mph, with gusts as high as 65 mph.

Glad I'm here. J/C GTF

Gust Kalatzes

About 9 am then headed south for a loop then up to Payson is the plan. If you you feel up to it come over to Pegasus and we can go from here or freq 123.45.

Or we will catch you in the air.

Meadowlark

It was a pretty well attended event yesterday at SkyRanch to hear Lori MacNichol present some of her mountain and canyon flying class. Belloypilot and I were there for the event. Beautiful day as it hit 75* and NO WIND!!!

My kid said they had to close the tower at GTF yesterday...... 71 knot winds......

J/C GTF