Christmas tree harvest in style!!

Thanks, they are a great airplane. Mine has 9300tt. I just put the baby bushweel on it and have a cargo pod ready to install. I would love a composite prop but that's several years of av gas.

Ak Kurt

My guess is you probably won't have a problem with loose pine needles falling off onto the floor!:D

bumper

You can't tie a Christmas tree to a strut and fly like that . . . you'll poke your eye out!

warrenbaxter

Did this incident occur on landing or take off? At least the landing area is wider now. I get bits like this in my spreader bars all the time...Merry Christmas!

Great Pic....Fortunately it only slowed down one wing...were you dizzy from flying in right hand circles all the way home??

I have a picture I've been reluctant to post...due to evidenciary precaution...but basically it's an Elk Head lashed up in about the same place as your tree...by the time we got home, the tongue was hanging out all funny...and he looked like he was smiling...helluva ride!!!

I wish I felt like we weren't all being snooped on at every turn of events, but I remind myself frequently that just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me....

Again....great pic...thanks for sharing.

Steve.