Husky intercepts a Crop Duster

bumper

Weird, marked as private for me too.

Clearly there's discrimination going on here, we are not being treated the same. With a few more turned away, we might have grounds for a class action lawsuit.

jliltd

I am the OP and it's status changed for me too. I just tried it again and now no dice. I contacted the teenage video poster and he said one of the participants strongly requested the video be removed. Obviously I wasn't the requesting party. Alas it makes me look silly for starting the thread. Sigh.

Jim

Meadowlark

I couldn't get it to play either the day you posted it..... but then, I'm not to technologically competent.....

It was probably pulled as a "CYA" action on the part of the complainer.

J/C GTF

bumper

I am the OP and it's status changed for me too. I just tried it again and now no dice. I contacted the teenage video poster and he said one of the participants strongly requested the video be removed. Obviously I wasn't the requesting party. Alas it makes me look silly for starting the thread. Sigh.

Jim

Was there anything in the video that might have offended the sensibilities of a certain Federal group?

jliltd

Was there anything in the video that might have offended the sensibilities of a certain Federal group?

From what I understand it wasn't as much regulatory concerns as it was business competition concerns.