Looking for a used Husky A-1B or A-1C

Jared Moore

Just putting this out there if anyone is or knows someone looking to sell their Husky. I'm looking for a used A-1B (with new wing) or A-1C so 2005-2018 Model Husky. My timeline to purchase would be this coming May or later. Rather purchase from an individual than go through an aircraft broker, etc. Please PM me if you have any leads. Thanks!

huskya192

Just putting this out there if anyone is or knows someone looking to sell their Husky. I'm looking for a used A-1B (with new wing) or A-1C so 2005-2018 Model Husky. My timeline to purchase would be this coming May or later. Rather purchase from an individual than go through an aircraft broker, etc. Please PM me if you have any leads. Thanks!
I have a 2009 A1C, with 520 TTAE, Original Owner. NDH. Always hangared. May be going on market after the holidays. Can provide spec sheet. I am located at KLBX near Houston

airplanebrad

I have a 2011 A1C. It has only “20”hrs total time! Was damaged when new. I have just finished completely rebuilding it. Build Included a factory new fuselage and every single item down to the wiring is all new! It’s show plane and immaculate. VGs, 210CM MT prop, upgraded 796 panel with all Garmin, MVP-50 engine monitor, 29” Bushwheels and BBW. It’s flawless and is better than a factory new one. I’ve done 7 of them. 297,500
Brad

jimhusky

I have a 2009 A1C which may be going on the market in January. It was factory rebuilt in 2016 with 139 TT. I bought it in 2017 with 176 hours TT and have flown it 552 hours, so it has 733 hours TT. It is certified IFR with a factory installed Garmin G600 PDF & MFD, interfaced to a Garmin GTX 345 ADS-B In/Out transponder, so it displays traffic and other ADS-B data. It has a Garmin GNS 430W and a JPI EDM 930 for engine information. It is based at KRIU near Sacramento, CA.

Jim J.
N73GT

David

I have a 2009 A1C which may be going on the market in January. It was factory rebuilt in 2016 with 139 TT. I bought it in 2017 with 176 hours TT and have flown it 552 hours, so it has 733 hours TT. It is certified IFR with a factory installed Garmin G600 PDF & MFD, interfaced to a Garmin GTX 345 ADS-B In/Out transponder, so it displays traffic and other ADS-B data. It has a Garmin GNS 430W and a JPI EDM 930 for engine information. It is based at KRIU near Sacramento, CA.

Jim J.
N73GT
Jim,

I am sorry to hear that you might be selling your Husky. I hope it is because you are getting another plane, not because you are getting out of flying.
David

jimhusky

Jim,

I am sorry to hear that you might be selling your Husky. I hope it is because you are getting another plane, not because you are getting out of flying.
David
David,
I have a medical question and am seeing the Doctor this week. You know the old saying: “hope for the best and expect the worst“. The good news is I should know fairly quickly. I appreciate your concern.
Thank you,
Jim
N73GT

David

David,
I have a medical question and am seeing the Doctor this week. You know the old saying: “hope for the best and expect the worst“. The good news is I should know fairly quickly. I appreciate your concern.
Thank you,
Jim
N73GT
Jim,
As you know, I had to sell my Husky due to health issues. Tough call. It has been a year and a half now. Looks like maybe I might be able to fly again. Should know by the end of the month. Never give up hope! We will keep you in our prayers.
David