Not a Husky but very nice

Snowbirdxx

Husky- IMG-20200730-WA0002.jpg Friend bought a Valmet Redigo R90T. In the US called a A-90 Raider. Needed to check him out since he has only little Turbine experience.
The Redigo is so far the best flying and balanced airplane I have flown. And I flew around 100 different Types not counting subseries like Husky A,B C...

The aerodynamic stability of this plane is awesome. Control inputs ar extremly precise. The ailerons are 100% mass balanced and the attaching point of the pushrods are dampened by springs. So if someone holds on to the stick, you can push or pull the controlsurfaces 10° up or down.

Came form the Finnish Airforce, Altimeter is in Meters, Speed in Km/h Turbine instruments are normal. What a joy to fly! And its aerobatic, but I told him its only aerobatic if you have an airforce behind you paying for new Rolls Royce turbines.
4 Seats full fuel no problem, 180 KTS IAS at 23Gal/ hr. Climbes to 10.000 ft in 5 min at 130 Kts.

Ak Kurt

Wow, that looks like a nice airplane. Why no aerobatics with the RR engine Thomas?
Does it take much runway to take off and land?
Kurt

Snowbirdxx

Toff an land in 250m

Look at the propflange of a RR250 and the weight inertia of a Hartzell. Of course a roll or a loop are ok but that thing is approved for snaprolls.