Pocket Rocket

joemcd

That is quite a performer. It looks like the start was pretty hot at least of what I could see from the gauges. Is that normal for this plane? Is the red dot at about 925 degrees the start temp limit or was a the start right at the temp limit?

trapper

That is quite a performer. It looks like the start was pretty hot at least of what I could see from the gauges. Is that normal for this plane? Is the red dot at about 925 degrees the start temp limit or was a the start right at the temp limit?
Awesome airplane man that thing is fast

bumper

Wow! How do you prevent a nosebleed with that kind of climb performance! Nice indeed!

Snowbirdxx

820 deg on the start is fine, although I am working on a parlell / serial switching system, which will start way cooler.
@bumper, with all the Gnoccas watching you, there is no blood in the nose to bleed.....its that simple.....

Its not only the top speed that is awesome, also short takoff and landing. Stall with thrust to maintain level flight with full flaps is 38 Kts

With a Lyc 360 you wuill see 160 Kts plus cruise and takeoff / landing similar to a Husky.

trapper

820 deg on the start is fine, although I am working on a parlell / serial switching system, which will start way cooler.
@bumper, with all the Gnoccas watching you, there is no blood in the nose to bleed.....its that simple.....

Its not only the top speed that is awesome, also short takoff and landing. Stall with thrust to maintain level flight with full flaps is 38 Kts

With a Lyc 360 you wuill see 160 Kts plus cruise and takeoff / landing similar to a Husky.
What airframe is it based on?