red tails

Jim Wark

Some, most, all (?) of you probably got an "invitation" to contribute to the Red Tail P-51C (razorback) Project. The Warbird Registry shows only four C models, as opposed to about 300 (bubble top) D's.

Since both the "C" and the Red Tails are the real deal, I cant think of a more worthy "cause"..

To make it a deal you "can't refuse" the following comes with a $100 contribution.:
A really cool looking RT P-51C cap
A deck of RT playing cards.
A hard cover, one edition only, hand RT signed Project book. As they say, "Sure to be a collector's item".
All you need to know is in the attached pdfs.

Worth the 100 bucks all by itself! (IMO)

JW

PS: Can't make the PDfs attach

Attachments

• red tail front.pdf
    316 KB · Views: 32
  • red tail back.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 13

Scott Musser

Administrator
Staff member
Great idea Jim! I got the opportunity to fly a P51 last summer and will always treasure that experience.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jim Wark

Great idea Jim! I got the opportunity to fly a P51 last summer and will always treasure that experience.

Thanks for the heads up.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm envious, Scott !

BTW, How does one get the "States" icon to show uo?

JW

Jack Threadgill

Jim, I already have my cool hat, book and a really neat DVD. What an experience to be in that error.

I am now reading a book "Two hundred Thousand Flyer" by Willard Wiener, about the Civilian Flight Instructor and Traiining Program of WWII that was championed by Gen Hap Arnold. My Dad was one of the civilian flight instructors at Curtis Field, Brady, TX. he was also my flight instructor.

Thanks for an excellent suggestion, Jim.

Jack