Show us yours....

Scott Musser

Administrator
Staff member
We need some new photos for front page.

Click the Albums page above, and add some great photos of your Husky and it might just end up on the home page.

flynfi

I figured I would get the pictures going in here...

Although I don't have a Husky that I regularly keep, this was the Husky that I trained in for my tailwheel endorsement. It was a 2008 A-1C-180 that was exported to South Africa.

Attachments

• Africa 5.jpg
    Africa 5.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Africa 4.jpg
    Africa 4.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 34

Scott Musser

Administrator
Staff member
Kurt

Upload your photos to the album section, then copy the URL to each photo in the album that you want to list here in the forums.

Meadowlark

Easy for you to say Scott. I have tried repeatedly to post pictures here to no avail. I'm always told (after several minutes of wait time) that the file size exceeds the limit. I'm not interested in posting to the album and then dibble dabbling…… Just the occasional picture within a discussion.

You need a larger file limit.

J/C GTF

Scott Musser

Administrator
Staff member
JC

The only way to put a photo inline in your post is to refer to it's url....in other words the photo has to exist somewhere on the internet, then you can refer to it's url address and post it inline.

To make that easy, you can post your photo to the Albums up above, it's very fast and easy, then refer to one of those photos in your post by clicking the "Insert Image" link.

The album photos can be huge...almost no limit to size.

tbienz

Nope...I'm with J/C on this issue. This website has to be the most difficult to post photos I've ever seen. I just tried to follow instructions...All Albums > Added my Album > Named the Album > used Browse to select several photos. The picture counter stayed stuck on 60 remaining regardless of how many I added in the browser stack. Even though it says 60, you can only add about 10 on the stack. When the 10 were full, I selected "Upload pictures" and got the spinning wheel for a while, then an error message indicating that the "website to which you are uploading sustained an error." The selected photos were scrubbed when I used the back button to try again. And no, this is not the first time I've tried creating an album. I see all the other albums so I know it's possible, but I guess for some of us, it's just not gonna work.

Not quite sure why this is so difficult. It isn't a challenge on any other aviation site I frequent.

Running Windows 7 on an HP PC, choosing photos from within the "my pictures" section of the computer.

bumper

I've not had problems posting pictures here. Don't use the album, though maybe I ought to give that a try. Rather, I post the pictures on Photobucket, then copy the image link to my post. Any photo hosting service should work, but free is good.

bumper

tbienz

Figured out a work-around. It seems the site will only accept one or two photos at a time to the album. Using that technique, it finally seems to have worked.