Leftover Husky parts

trapper

I have a brand new set of 26 inch Goodyears that are a few years old but I kept them in bags out of the sun and they look new with wheels and brake rotors. Also have brand new Cleveland calipers from AK Bushwheel. I have a used Scott 3200 tailwheel in great shape. Ill see what they are worth and post prices. I have two brand new baby Bushwheels in the box also

Last edited:

trapper

its all sold locally except the BBW's and the brake calipers. Doubt ill get another Husky since my T206 is serving the current mission.

Ksmith

Interesting, I learned how to fly in a T206, a beautiful 1976, N9613G. What a great aircraft!

trapper

I got a great deal on a 2000 T206 . Brand new zero time everything new firewall forward and 100K in avionics. 2200 TTAF for 375K. Love the plane just getting used to landing a nosewheel. Still have my F1 EVO for fun but its nice being able to load it up. The Flint tip tanks are great

Ksmith

Back in the day (1979) my T206 had King Silver Crown Nav/Coms, DME w/RNAV, Bendix 810 fully coupled autopilot, ADF and get this... a Bonzar radar altimeter. I loved the swinging side doors on the right side. I looked for it online yesterday and found the N-number but not the same year or paint scheme. The things one does when young, I flew it IFR, at night, over mountains, in IMC. Wow, how we learn.

Ak Kurt

I got a great deal on a 2000 T206 . Brand new zero time everything new firewall forward and 100K in avionics. 2200 TTAF for 375K. Love the plane just getting used to landing a nosewheel. Still have my F1 EVO for fun but its nice being able to load it up. The Flint tip tanks are great
And when he gets tired of it he is going to trade me straight across. Sounds fair to me!

trapper

And when he gets tired of it he is going to trade me straight across. Sounds fair to me!
T206 is unbelievable I had three people plus a dog and gear back from Oregon and it was a real performer at altitude. Nice seats too !