2011 Husky Calendar

Eric Yould

Kris Maynard has finished the 2011 Husky calendar in time for the Christmas tree. You can get one by going to: http://www.lulu.com

Go there and search 2011 Aviat Husky Calendar. There is also a great 2011 Husky float plane calendar by [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Kurt Colvin for sale.[/FONT]

bumper

Be sure to enter the 40% discount code at checkout

Enter code: CALENDARVIP305 at checkout

(courtesy of Kris Maynard)

bumper

Eric,
I looked at the Wrangell Mountains on a map. You are way up there!
I bet it's great country!
If you want a break in winter and come to Florida look me up.
Mark

Thanks for the discount code! It worked! It took off $10 (40%) making the cost only $15 + 3.99 postage for one.
I got last year's calendar it is quality and beautiful!
Mark:)

Eric Yould

Eric,
I looked at the Wrangell Mountains on a map. You are way up there!
I bet it's great country!
If you want a break in winter and come to Florida look me up.
Mark

Mark

You live in a beautiful state. I had been living in Ft. Walton Beach Florida for three yeas as a Captain in the Air Force when in 1973 I was given the choice of a one year tour to Viet Nam, or a one year assignment to a remote radar station in Alaska. It was hardly a choice for me as I had always wanted to see Alaska. After one year along the Kuskokwim River at Tatalina Air Force Station, and a lot of bush flying with local pilots, I resigned my commission and have lived in Alaska every since.

Thanks for the nice offer and if you make it up this way, please drop in for a visit. There are two Huskys and a Super Cub on our strip now and we love to have company. Our guest cabin is always available.

Cheers,
Eric

Jack Threadgill

I have seen no new post for some time now. I am looking forward to my new calendar and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

Jack:)

Jack Threadgill

Did I start this????? :rolleyes:
I am glad to find out the net is still alive and there are Husky folks out there.

I am stuck in beautiful Colo with fresh snow and more coming. It is a tough life, but someone has to do it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Jack:)

Eric Yould

Atluacly, waht you tghuoht you saw was not in fcat waht he siad.

Mrery Cahmrists to all..........

'ya know, I actually knew that that was a non sequitur when I punched the button, but slow season that it is and knowing that Jack was looking for something to read on the Husky site, I just went with it.

Good catch.

Berry Christmas!
Eric