A1-A checklist

Ksmith

I hate getting back out.

I put the key on my Airport ID badge which must be worn around the neck at all times. Along with: hanger, start cart, air stair door and Husky key... all reside there.

Still waiting to get the Jet Key:cool:

cafmustang

Mnemonic...

Oh oh oh, to touch and feel, a ....

I'm sure the good doctor will fill in the rest.

Amazing the things that remain after 30 years

I have always developed my own check list, along with the factory AFM. Seems the flow just fits me better. I have flown with Pilots that write and memorize the check lists in a Poem, then recite the poem as they are doing the check list. Interesting..!! I have check lists for ground check, cockpit check, start check, taxi and take off, climb, descents-landing, shut down. Seems like a lot, but just 3 5X7 pages, excluding preflight check list, that I have on separate sheets. But, I currently fly a Piper Mirage, that has many systems. Dave B

tbienz

I thought the radio station license is still recommended when traveling to certain foreign countries....No?

dogday

I thought the radio station license is still recommended when traveling to certain foreign countries....No?
Thanks Thomas,

A quick google search confirms that you are correct. Looks like I will need one when I fly from Alaska through Canada next year unless they have an exemption.

johnaz

Thanks Thomas,

A quick google search confirms that you are correct. Looks like I will need one when I fly from Alaska through Canada next year unless they have an exemption.
But may be required, just never asked for when I have flown through Canada.
John

tbienz

I didn’t get asked for the Radio Station License when I went to Canada or the Bahamas, but I did have one.