Did it sell? Donate to FlyHusky.

Scott Musser

Administrator
Staff member
FlyHusky is a free community that supports the endeavors of Aviat Husky owners and enthusiasts. With over 700 members, FlyHusky is the largest gathering of Husky enthusiasts.

We are beginning to be successful in assisting with the sale of Huskys and related items and dealer services. If you benefit from using FlyHusky, could you consider a donation to assist with the cost of running the site?

Simply use your PayPal account to send a donation of your choice to admin@flyhusky.com.

Thank you for your support.

P.S. If we receive enough $$$ support, we are going to embark on a major upgrade to our software that will make our site even better.

You can contribute via PayPal here....

http://flyhusky.com/Contribute.html

Splashlanding

Scott,
Supercub.org has donations as well as a member side. If you kept the site exactly like it is but opened a place where we could donate I think you would see some $$ come in.

I first donated to a few different sites when I was able to get information that was helpful. Sometimes I would donate when I recieved PDF files or what have you from other memebers and I would tell the moderator it was because of the help I recieved. Lets face it, we are a successful bunch or we would not be able to fly such great aircraft.

We are thankful for the hard work you do and we want to give back or even pay it forward.

Please create a button or place we could give to help support our little corner of the web.

You have done an outstanding job and as you know I have been bugging you to allow us to help and return in kind what you have given us as a community.

Ki

Meadowlark

It would probably be a good idea if you had a way of notification that time (say a year) has passed since a person's last donation. If I didn't get a notification from all the organizations that I belong to that it is time to pay my dues...... I wouldn't.

J/C GTF