Front suspension

bfarm

I have an A1C-200 and would like to know if anyone has changed the firmness of the front bungee to be more forgiving.

Ryan Baer

i have an a1 and put the super sgs, extended gear and have run 2 diffrent setups. stock gear with sgs and 2 1280's and 1 1380hd. this was a great setup and felt good and a bit more forgiving. with the extended gear and extra leverage i am running 2 1380hd's and one 1280. its a bit soft but still way better than the 3 1380hd's.

JACK

We have a fairly heavy Husky A-1B, standard gear, sgs, and are using two 1280HD and one 1380 bungees per side. We found the standard factory recommendation to be VERY stiff.

Snowbirdxx

Start by Adding the Super SGS , if still not forgiving enough, cut one 1380 HD out and reolache with 1280HD. Then gon fly and the second 1380 may need replacement too. If that all does not help, drink more beer before flying.

HinterlandPilot

Start by Adding the Super SGS , if still not forgiving enough, cut one 1380 HD out and reolache with 1280HD. Then gon fly and the second 1380 may need replacement too. If that all does not help, drink more beer before flying.
Hi Thomas,

I have been reading about the Super SGS kit you have designed and manufactured for the Husky on the forum - I’m interested in buying a set.

I have searched the web for a UK reseller but unfortunately I can’t find one. Could you please direct me to a reseller here in the UK or alternatively, can I buy the set direct from you? If I can, please let me know the price, payment details and your email address?

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.