Husky Instructor Call

denningte

Any CFIs (Husky owning/experienced that is) out there, I think it would be a good idea to let people know where you are and what you are willing to do.

We currently have a prospective Husky owner in the Sacramento area looking for some pre-buy and post-buy dual. :D

For me: I am in Las Vegas, NV. I will do basic check-out, advanced flying technique tune-ups (general), instruments, and off-airport/mountain basics.

For Scott Musser - if there is a way to post CFI/CFII list by forum callsign that would be a nice addition. That way the initial link-up can be made without too much loss of privacy on the net.

Scott Musser

Administrator
Staff member
For Scott Musser - if there is a way to post CFI/CFII list by forum callsign that would be a nice addition. That way the initial link-up can be made without too much loss of privacy on the net.

Can you elaborate on this? I'm not following you 100% on this.

denningte

Scott,

I am thinking a page where an instructor list can populate based on CFIs adding their information and it doesn't get buried in a thread.

Maybe a link from the top blue line "Find a CFI" to get to the page. There are probably not many so a single page should work fine.

For the information I suggest the forum callsign of the individual, the place they live and area they are willing to work, and the types of Husky instruction they are willing to undertake.

This makes the access to CFIs easy for forum users to link up. You can set up the page to send a private message to the CFI from the requestor and once linked up the requestor and CFI can work the details and follow-up.

This precludes having too much personal contact data on the forum that may be subject to abuse.

Scott Musser

Administrator
Staff member
I've created a "sticky" thread under Flying the Husky, titled "Husky Instructors." Anyone can post information here and the thread will always remain at the top of this category.

denningte

Trapper - have him post his data in the Husky Instructor thread per the insitrcutions so the linkup can be made.