HuskyLIST

Snowbirdxx

Chris,

this list has been very valuable to all participants from the beginning. It allowed to share lots of Husky experiences and it did put a big bunch of wondeful people together, worldwide.

To those among us, the list provided a answers to all Husky related questions, if it was flying , maintaining or modifying the dog. And most of the time the answers in this group were from a level that is hard to be topped. I want to thank to all participating members.

Fly Husky will be able to do the same, continuing with the sprit of this list. It has been always a very respectful and friendly way of communication, compared to other forums. And I hope that we can keep up this high level on Flyhusky.

With todays technology and almost every pilot having a Smartphone, all this can be done through Flyhusky.

So my vote is to close the list and move to Flyhusky.

Thanks for all.

Please let me now if there are any open bills needing payment to the list and I participate.

TomD

Eric Yould

I'm confused a bit also.

I intended to post some additional info on a rigging issue from a couple of years ago, actually an appropriate 2011 post, using this link.....

http://flyhusky.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=650&highlight=flap+rigging

Is something different now?

Just keep using this web site for your posts. Tom is referring to an email type format that many of us have been using long before the present flyhusky web site. The email (list) format requires a $300 annual hosting fee and given the diminished level of use on this site, we are considering (and probably will) closing down this email site in deference to flyhusky.com.

Scott Musser

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to all our new FlyHusky members. We appreciate the content that is freely shared here and all the interaction.

We also appreciate the respectful dialog that takes place here and will do our best to keep it that way.

Happy Flying.