Just visiting

Ak Kurt

I’m from Anchorage and Fairbanks Alaska, I live in Kalamazoo Michigan now on a grass runway. What is taking you to Soldotna? You have a great airplane for Alaska flying!

My brother Kent just got a Husky last month, it is painted almost identical to mine.

Are you new to Husky ownership?

Kurt

I’m from Anchorage and Fairbanks Alaska, I live in Kalamazoo Michigan now on a grass runway. What is taking you to Soldotna? You have a great airplane for Alaska flying!

My brother Kent just got a Husky last month, it is painted almost identical to mine.

Are you new to Husky ownership?

Kurt
Brand new Husky owner. MARC out of Soldotna and my wife was offered a Nursing job there. Last airplane was a 1999 7GCAA 160 horse Citabria.
I love the Husky. Probably going to float it in the summers. I will be up your way this summer. I had a grass strip in Kentucky before moving here.

Ak Kurt

Brand new Husky owner. MARC out of Soldotna and my wife was offered a Nursing job there. Last airplane was a 1999 7GCAA 160 horse Citabria.
I love the Husky. Probably going to float it in the summers. I will be up your way this summer. I had a grass strip in Kentucky before moving here.
Stop by, I have nice guest room and hangar space! Newman Field 4N0, 9 miles nw of KAZO. My place is becoming known as “Husky Skunkworks”. I have mine and my brothers in my hangar now. FW Dave lives a bit south of here and there are a few more in the neighborhood. I guess we are going to have to have a Midwest Husky fly-in some time.

Kurt