Moving on thanks to all of you guys

trapper

I want to thank all of you guys for all the help and great Husky advice over the past 20 plus years. My Husky is leaving soon and I am getting a bigger plane. I will keep lurking in the background and who knows I may just get another one. Best of luck to all of you. Looks like a T206 next for a while and I still have my F1 EVO for trips with just me and the wife.

Ak Kurt

Robb, it’s been a long time since you and Bart came out to my place and picked 31HY up and took her to her new home. You took care of her and kept her in pristine condition. Good luck in the future, keep in touch.

Kurt

David

Robb,
I have learned a lot from you and have enjoyed your knowledge and wit. I was forced to sell my Husky for medical reasons, but continually hope to someday be better and return. I too continue to read this forum every single week. May your new home, new 206, and this new adventure be a blessing to you and your wife.
David

trapper

Robb,
I have learned a lot from you and have enjoyed your knowledge and wit. I was forced to sell my Husky for medical reasons, but continually hope to someday be better and return. I too continue to read this forum every single week. May your new home, new 206, and this new adventure be a blessing to you and your wife.
David
Thanks David. Im going through health issues as well and wont buy another plane till a few more tests are done. No fun getting older