New on the forum

lakewash

Just purchased a share of a A1 C-180 on Whipline 2200’s.
Haven’t got the Flight manual yet, and wondering if someone would share the Fwd and Aft CG limits.
Setting up wt & Balance in Foreflight.
Thanks,
George

DogLip

Ah, my plane is at Paine (wheels). A friend keeps his amphib. A1C at Port Townsend. We need to meet up sometime. I am at my hangar on Friday and face the large runway. Easy to find if you are out and about.

iainprentice

Good morning from Atlanta. I have also Purchased a Husky A1A Based at KFTY Atlanta and when I complete the Hangar I will be based out of Mentone, AL. Flown it down from Marthas Vineyard and have put 14hrs on since last Thursday. What a fab ship. look forward to the Odd Fly-in.
Cheers, iain Prentice

Ak Kurt

Welcome Iain! Nice looking airplane. Your name sounds familiar, have we met? Where do I know your name from?

Kurt

iainprentice

Welcome Iain! Nice looking airplane. Your name sounds familiar, have we met? Where do I know your name from?

Kurt
I used to fly a 185 for many years. Idaho, México and Central America. We may have met along the way. Love the Husky. Just getting used to it.

airplanebrad

Welcome to the best, most funnest flying that I’ve figured out! You can’t go wrong with the husky. And theirs a great group of owners and forum members here to share knowledge.