On fire!

dogday

Thank Greg, looks like your son is having some fun. How much longer before he discovers his limits where it spanks his bank account?

Years ago I had a friend tell me that he would not fly with me because I had not wrecked a plane yet and that he considers it as part of the learning curve. He did not want to fly with me if I was still learning.

Last edited:

Greg

Thank Greg, looks like your son is having some fun. How much longer before he discovers his limits where it spanks his bank account?

Years ago I had a friend tell me that he would not fly with me because I had not wrecked a plane yet and that he considers it as part of the learning curve. He did not want to fly with me if I was still learning.

He has already experienced the pain. You can’t do this with out financial pain. We’re well aware of the risks involved. Bending up a plane is never the plan, but part of the game. He is paying his way every month. I wouldn’t let him go this far if he didn’t have skin in the game. So far a wing tip rub, and several patches on the elevators. If you want to play you gotta pay.

You never know if there’s a pilot on board until things go to shit I always say.