SW Alaska

tbienz

I'm not sure what I'm more impressed with, your Alaska flying and fun you have with the planes, or the skill with which you get this forum website to accept such a high quality document with embedded photos and video. Bravo.

bumper

George,

Thanks, another good one (okay, they're all good)! Lets us lower 48 types vicariously enjoy a hint of what keeps you up guys up north. Not the bugs part for sure.

bumper

Ksmith

George that was a great preview to what I'm going to be seeing in a few days. I'm coming up on Friday, thanks for that.

Thank you George and Charlie for sharing your adventures. Beautiful photography, great writing and the type of lifestyle that many of us who fly dream about.

Please keep it coming...
:)

Ksmith

Awesome stuff I flew right over the top of you folks. Just got back from Southwest Alaska. It was awesome got as far as Togiak on the Westside. Wish I had hook up with you, to see some of these places. It was a great trip. 5000 miles in 65 hours of flying from from Salt Lake City.

Awesome stuff I flew right over the top of you folks. Just got back from Southwest Alaska. It was awesome got as far as Togiak on the Westside. Wish I had hook up with you, to see some of these places. It was a great trip. 5000 miles in 65 hours of flying from from Salt Lake City.

That is a lot of flying! You are probably due for an oil change. :)

SW Alaska is so immense, that you could spend a lifetime flying there and just scratch the surface of what is possible.

GreggMotonaga

Say, did you stop through McCarthy? I think I may have seen your plane there a few weeks back.

Ksmith

Yep spend a few days in McCarthy saw Eric and had dinner with he and Pierre, we stayed on the zenith river for a few nights.

Changed my oil before I left Salt Lake City and then changed it again before I came home.

I will have to put a post together on the trip. T