TailWheelsRock! Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrzkZElwnCZhtiJDVjyhcog

Plenty of Husky flying on this channel. Useful instructional videos ...

Thanks for the mention! Been recording my progress for the past few years and just started posting them to this channel. Got some really good ones coming up! Once I reach 100 subscribers I can get a custom channel name as opposed to the alphabet above so please subscribe Husky community! LOL. :)

FW Dave

Raj, I have gone back and looked at your videos again.. Thank you for sharing.. Great meeting you guys at OSH.. looking forward to many adventures.

Haha. Thanks dave and great meeting you as well! Funny the older video are fun to watch as I was learning to fly the plane/land the plane. Now I look at them and critique the landings and speeds etc and realize I sucked! This is such a fun plane to get to “know”! Talk to you tomorrow.

FW Dave

It shows you how far you have come. I went out today and banged out about 15 landings at my tree field working to keep it under 600 ft rollout over the 50 ft trees.. its a challenge, but fun. I have a long way to go, but improving all the time

Snowbirdxx

well, on " The Turboprop channel "we are taking the planes to the edge of the performance charts and the girls for dinner. Just watch taking the Kodiak to Corvara, 900 ft long 7000 ft and a 3 sec final

well, on " The Turboprop channel "we are taking the planes to the edge of the performance charts and the girls for dinner. Just watch taking the Kodiak to Corvara, 900 ft long 7000 ft and a 3 sec final

Yes yes, I see how effective the PC 12 is in transporting you, your friend, and eight or nine women - To all kinds of fabulous places, just for dinner! LOL. You have a certain James Bondish way about you Thomas!

And for those of you who do not know, Thomas has an amazing channel where he flies a PC 12, his husky, and a pocket rocket! And every video is spectacular. Here’s a link to one of them!

Snowbirdxx

Just want to point out that the PC 12 is not my plane and the Turbopropchannel is not my channel. I just fly the planes there and train my friend Gebhard Locher , the owner, to fly in tight spots like that. Of course I join for the food and drinking.

bumper

And all this time I thought you were taking the girls to the edge of performance and the planes to dinner. :c) I get confused easily!