Battery relocate

John Young

Any details or links on the paperwork for this install? I got stranded in the line-up awaiting my turn at my last STOL competition in Jennings, LA. I already have the battery purchased and will be working on the relocation. Picture was taken later in the day after they fit me back into the schedule.

Attachments

• 1E1E1C42-EB45-41B1-B34D-FF3548051153.jpeg
    1E1E1C42-EB45-41B1-B34D-FF3548051153.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 29

Ak Kurt

John, hope you can make it to Crow Island June 25-26 this year. 8MA4.

The Northeast Husky fly-in.

Kurt

Paul Collins

Mine's just like yours Dave. It does seem the Odessy does not last as long as other batteries. Anyone have an Earth X? Any reports on life/power of that one??
Thanks,
Paul Collins
N337DP

David

Any details or links on the paperwork for this install? I got stranded in the line-up awaiting my turn at my last STOL competition in Jennings, LA. I already have the battery purchased and will be working on the relocation. Picture was taken later in the day after they fit me back into the schedule.
I have the installation drawings and the 337, etc that I can send to any interested. I will need your emails, you can PM me and I will send them. Unfortunately, I do not know how to attach them here.
David

Flying Dave

The TSO’s version is 15.6 aH. About the same as the Odyssey, and less than the Concord AGM.

Was perusing the Earth X site and it says the paperwork for Husky’s has been submitted with an estimated approval of first quarter 2023. No idea how long it has said that or if it has been updated over time but thought it was interesting. 9E7B38B7-4757-4A0C-BAD5-7C5BE43EC384.png