Not a Husky but fun

Marinonielle

My rocket is finisch 16,07,2013 (first flight)a wounderful airplane 6 years work 3000 manhouers i live and fly in Lipb Bolzano airfield Italy

Attachments

• ADD014A2-368F-4C27-8514-76D7587D117C.jpeg
    ADD014A2-368F-4C27-8514-76D7587D117C.jpeg
    617.4 KB · Views: 22

trapper

NICE looking Rocket. I have a spare set of wing tips like the ones on your plane. They are AWESOME planes and a blast to fly. I think there are several in Europe

jliltd

The Gamebird is revolutionary, which is saying a lot in a segment that has been refined over decades. The designer is brilliant and the factory has very strong financial backup. Revolutionary? Think of it as combining the unlimited competition aerobatic performance of an Extra 3XX series with the cross-country mission profile of an F1 Rocket or Glasair III all the while providing a pleasant and comfortable experience for the GIB or spouse in the second seat. How can you tell it hit on all marks? Because Walter Extra has come out with a similar design to try to get some of the market back. Used Extras have become a thing on the used market. As a back story the designer of the Gamebird used to work with Walter and tried fruitlessly to get Extra to build something like the Gamebird and eventually left to do it on his own. There is a very large backlog and the factory in Arkansas is new, shiny and refined. It takes more than money to buy one. If you want one for yourself you must be interviewed and take a flight review with the designer himself in a factory demo aircraft and prove your pilot skills. The overwhelming demand has put them in the enviable position to do this. It's a unique concept in the aviation marketing, and more important liability, where a potential buyer is vetted prior to purchase to weed out those with more money than capability. Yet another example of the designer breaking paradigms. Until they hit the used market I doubt you will find any affluent professional sports figures flying a Gamebird into the Gulf of Mexico (Icon A5) or hitting buildings in New York City (Cirrus SR20). I bet Han Solo would pass the test fine as long as he lands on the runway and not on the taxiway.

Last edited:

trapper

The Gamebird is revolutionary, which is saying a lot in a segment that has been refined over decades. The designer is brilliant and the factory has very strong financial backup. Revolutionary? Think of it as combining the unlimited competition aerobatic performance of an Extra 3XX series with the cross-country mission profile of an F1 Rocket or Glasair III all the while providing a pleasant and comfortable experience for the GIB or spouse in the second seat. How can you tell it hit on all marks? Because Walter Extra has come out with a similar design to try to get some of the market back. Used Extras have become a thing on the used market. As a back story the designer of the Gamebird used to work with Walter and tried fruitlessly to get Extra to build something like the Gamebird and eventually left to do it on his own. There is a very large backlog and the factory in Arkansas is new, shiny and refined. It takes more than money to buy one. If you want one for yourself you must be interviewed and take a flight review with the designer himself in a factory demo aircraft and prove your pilot skills. The overwhelming demand has put them in the enviable position to do this. It's a unique concept in the aviation marketing, and more important liability, where a potential buyer is vetted prior to purchase to weed out those with more money than capability. Yet another example of the designer breaking paradigms. Until they hit the used market I doubt you will find any affluent professional sports figures flying a Gamebird into the Gulf of Mexico (Icon A5) or hitting buildings in New York City (Cirrus SR20). I bet Han Solo would pass the test fine as long as he lands on the runway and not on the taxiway.
What is the cost of a Gamebird? Just curious. I am lucky to have found the F1 I currently fly. Its no Extra but is a well built safe distance flyer that fits my needs. I can carry full fuel with me and my wife and 125 lbs of baggage. Plenty of room for both of us

jliltd

Just North of $400K. You could get two top of the market F1's plus gas money for them for that.

Snowbirdxx

Comparing the GB with the F1 is like comparing pasta to a steak. Both can be good. The F1 is a very nice cruiser, but has very limited aerobatic capabilities. The GB has it all. Soon available IFR certified with AP for cruising.

David

Where is administration?
I'ts important.
Thank.
Hi Serzsuh,

I am a student of human nature and what motivates folks to do a scam? I am writing my Doctoral thesis with the postulate, "THAT IT IS STRICTLY FOR THE MONEY AND THE RESULTING POWER THAT COME FROM MONEY THAT CAUSES PEOPLE TO DO A SCAM." Would you please tell me the reasons that motivate you to do this scam and how being a scammer makes you feel deep down inside? Also, do you ever feel ashamed or dirty ripping people off with the scam you are trying to pull over on them?

When my thesis is published, I will provide you with a copy if you like. Please give me your personal phone number and home address.

Thanks,
David

Scott Musser

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys....every once in a while, these bozos slip through the cracks. Don't hesitate to mark a comment as spam and it will be flagged for me.