Husky Instructors

DrDre

Mike Vivion

Tailwheel basic and advanced, low level maneuvering flight, Husky insurance checkouts on wheels, skis or floats. Winter operations. Experienced on all models of Husky and floats. Experienced mountain pilot and instructor.

Can travel during summer months, or weekends rest of the year.

Mike Vivion
Can I call you. I need A1B endorsement/instruction. Andreas steamboat.

Redsaviation

Hello everyone, new to the Husky world.
Just took delivery and flew with the ferry pilot for two hours before he had to fly out. I am located south of Kalispell, Mt. I am needing my tailwheel and insurance requires 10 hours. I either need to fly somewhere and fly someone else's plane or someone to fly to me.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

I did send Mike a pm but had not heard anything yet.

rlsindelir

Hello everyone, new to the Husky world.
Just took delivery and flew with the ferry pilot for two hours before he had to fly out. I am located south of Kalispell, Mt. I am needing my tailwheel and insurance requires 10 hours. I either need to fly somewhere and fly someone else's plane or someone to fly to me.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

I did send Mike a pm but had not heard anything yet.
I have a buddy in Columbia Falls, MT that instructs tailwheel. Perry Brown 406-249-3637
He has some Husky time, but a lot in PA-18s and Cubcrafters FX-3.

Redsaviation

I have a buddy in Columbia Falls, MT that instructs tailwheel. Perry Brown 406-249-3637
He has some Husky time, but a lot in PA-18s and Cubcrafters FX-3.
Thanks for that information, I have heard of him but did not have a number. Seems like someone said he was an examiner also.
My biggest issue is that the insurance company is requiring the instructor have 25 house and be current in the Husky.
That's a tough one.

Ak Kurt

I think Jeff Welch may be out in that area next week, give him a call. Nine 8 nine too five 5 six o 6 ate.

superdan00

Central Nebraska. Lexington KLXN.

New CFI, but have 300 husky hours and 600 tail wheel hours.

300 bush hawk XP hours.

300 Columbia 400 hours.

Dank Keller
308-325-5657

R1 Aviation

Lake Havasu City, AZ & Los Angeles Area

30 Year CFI (13,500 + Hours)

I own a Husky A1-C-200 on Wipaire 2100A. We do Sea Plane ratings at Lake Havasu. Husky check outs on floats and insurance check outs.

Also offer upset recovery GB-1

Dave Snyder
(310) 430-2802

CapnBiff

I do Tailwheel checkouts. Own an A-1B. Also ferry. PASX. Instruct for MARC. I personally do not teach primary, but we have two excellent instructors that do. Floats, wheels and skis. Been an instructor since 1977. paul.scoskie@marcalaska.org

groshel

Helping a friend and possible new forum member…..

Any current a Husky Instructors in the Denver / Co Springs area to help a new owner with tailwheel time meet an insurance requirement ( hour or so and a half dozen landings).

Chris