2022 East Coast Husky Gathering

Flying Dave

Gentlemen!

If all goes to plan in the morning I shall start my journey to the 3rd attempt of the 1st ever East Coast gathering of Aviat’s Secret Society of Husky Owners Landing Everywhere! I look forward to meeting fellow HOLE’s……

Attachments

• 18F8A718-B18A-4F64-91ED-A5F984050A7E.jpeg
    18F8A718-B18A-4F64-91ED-A5F984050A7E.jpeg
    339.8 KB · Views: 15

groshel

Unfortunately I’m going to pass on the get together. I really
wanted to meet all the regional flyers but….I have a buyer for my Husky (after listing for three months) who is arriving on Wednesday from Colorado and I have some prep and other tasks to do.

You guys have a great time…weather looks real nice.

I might just take a quick run to Sentimental Journey in Lock Haven one last time with the Husky!

Chris

Flying Dave

Well damn. We almost crossed paths. I was at LHV on Tuesday, planning to leave today but the forecast of flash flooding scared me off early. Finally made it to POU to meet up with Kent and crowd tomorrow and head for Crow Island. Good luck with the sale. Hope you stick around.

Attachments

• 6053693D-2449-4766-BB0D-902AE4325A7F.jpeg
    6053693D-2449-4766-BB0D-902AE4325A7F.jpeg
    459.5 KB · Views: 16

groshel

I
Well damn. We almost crossed paths. I was at LHV on Tuesday, planning to leave today but the forecast of flash flooding scared me off early. Finally made it to POU to meet up with Kent and crowd tomorrow and head for Crow Island. Good luck with the sale. Hope you stick ar
You probably didn’t make the flyout to Logue Field for his cookout on Wednesday evening….always a great destination and good food.

Come back to LHV again…I’ll stay connected with this group and we shall meet!

c

groshel

@Lock Haven…Hanging with Husky’s cousins…

Hope you all are having fun at Crow!

Attachments

• 45E774A0-DF26-4C6A-B616-0967D012B53C.jpeg
    45E774A0-DF26-4C6A-B616-0967D012B53C.jpeg
    847.6 KB · Views: 27

Flying Dave

Had a great time! Fun seeing folks again I met at OSH and fun meeting new folks as well. Looking forward to doing that again! Maybe at a place with a shower…..:D

I also hope someday to go fishing in Miss D Fly-In…..:p

JimC01

Many thanks to those who made the effort to put this together.
Enjoyed meeting everybody and seeing the Huskies..
Old Rhinebeck was a treat. Could have done without the heat, but still a fun day.

JACK

There is a fly in August 26 and 27 at Robert Newlon Airport (I41) in Huntington, West Virginia, and we plan to attend. There is a good restaurant on the field. There are showers and toilets. Music on Sat night. While it is not strictly a Husky fly in, I'd love to see some other Huskys attend.