2022 East Coast Husky Gathering

Ak Kurt

Guys and gals, post where you will be coming from.

Kurt

Kalamazoo, Michigan airport 4N0 Newman field

Last edited:

DavePA11

I went to PSU in State College for Electrical Engineering long time ago... Football games were fun! Grandparents had farm in Bellefonta PA. Use to fly into the Cub flyin event in Lock Haven PA when I owned a J3 and PA11...

groshel

I went to PSU in State College for Electrical Engineering long time ago... Football games were fun! Grandparents had farm in Bellefonta PA. Use to fly into the Cub flyin event in Lock Haven PA when I owned a J3 and PA11...
I go to Lock Haven each year for the Sentimental Journey event .....I figure a Husky is a distant relative of a Cub just like Maule is. Joke is I’m in the running for the shortest distance to attend...25nm.

I don’t do football games...I fly on Saturdays and Sundays! Nice living here except the weather has been generally poor for flying the past couple years...warm and wet and gloomy.

C

DavePA11

I left my grill there when I sold my share in the hanger and moved to Denver. Sure it’s still there for cookouts… Fun spot. Watch out for the dogs and people that walk across the runway when landing… can fly up to Tom Ford’s place in NH too.

Ak Kurt

Hampton, New Hampshire 7B3 is a great fly out, about 30 minutes, great restaurant. Grass and pavement, I used to be based there.

Kurt

brianP

I will be there, short flight for me thats where I'm based :) looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone even though I don't have a Husky anymore